Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

First of many letters to Tate

Dear Tate,
It's been two months since your dad and I said goodbye to you. These last eight weeks have been the hardest two months of my life so far. You taught us so much in the short time we had you here with us, and you're still teaching us so many things everyday. When I found out that I was expecting you I knew I loved you more than anything. I felt an instant bond with you. I could tell you had a personality already, just by watching you in the ultra sounds and feeling you wiggle inside me. I couldn't wait to meet you and get to know everything about you. I knew that you were a very special spirit of our heavenly fathers, and that he had a plan for you on this earth. I'm still learning everyday just how your life has influenced us. I'm trying to be patient with myself and all of the emotions that I experience as I try to let my heart heal. I miss you so much, but I understand that this is a part of Heavenly Fathers plan for us and we both agreed to this so long ago. I have felt your spirit near me at times and I know that you're watching over us! I feel like your helping your dad and me each day. You're a reminder to us of what we are working towards and what we need to be doing each day so that we can have you forever. I feel honored that heavenly father trusts us to be your parents. You're a perfect spirit and a perfect example to us. I am so grateful for the time we had with you and I am looking forward to the day that I see you again! I'll love you forever.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment