Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update on Tate's ultrasounds


Here is an update on pictures from Tate's ultrasounds.

I went for my 16 week ultra sound appointment on May 31st. We found out that we were having a boy!! Wes knew the whole time that we were having a boy, I didn’t care either way. I was so excited when I found out we were expecting a boy. Now I so badly want to have a boy next!

Tate at 16 weeks

I had my 12 week ultrasound April 29th. This was my first appointment with my new Doctor since we had moved back from Kansas, He wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure my due date was calculated correctly. The ultra sound went really good. I always was so amazed at how such a little person could change my world so much just by seeing him or feeling him. During this ultrasound I really felt a connection with Tate. He had grown and developed so much since the 10 week ultrasound.

Tate 12 weeks
Tate 12 weeks
Everything was going really good with Tate and with me at both check ups. He was perfectly healthy and growing so well. We never expected what would happen in the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment