Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Sonogram!!

So yesterday we had our first ultrasound appointment! We were able to see the baby and hear the heart beat! It was such a fun experience. The baby was so wiggly and kept moving its arms and legs around so we couldn't get a very good picture! This one above is my favorite though! You can see the eyes and arms and legs the best! I thought I was 10 weeks and 3 days, but they measured the baby and figured out i'm really only 9 weeks and 3 days, So they pushed my due date a week! So now the baby is due November 19th!!! I was a little disappointed when they told me this, because I was thinking "I already went through week 9" lol But I guess I get to have the baby inside for a week longer! Everything went really good , and they said that the baby is healthy and the heart beat sounds really good!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! I cried at every ultrasound because it's such a miracle and it's amazing you can instantly love something SO much! The first ultrasound for me went the same.. They changed my due date but then the next ultrasound it went back to when I had calculated.. When they are so little at first it's uncertain... It's so exciting though! Being a mom is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad the baby is nice and healthy! Sorry you have to wait another week...but hopefully it will go by fast! :) So fun! You guys are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, don't get too disappointed! They changed my date on me too, they changed her due date to the 11th and she was born on the 3rd. I still went by the date I was going by to begin with :) You better figure out what you're having! ;)

    ReplyDelete