Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter crafts!!

I don't know if many of you know, but Wes and I live in a house with no furniture, just our bed, a little table and some folding chairs! We choose to live like this, so Wes can get his career started as a line man and it saves us money! The down side to living so simple is that I don't really get to decorate and make crafts like I use to enjoy doing!
I just got a calling as a visiting teacher! I was so excited because I have lots of free time! I don't have a job and since I've been pregnant I'm so grateful for that! So I had a little free time and I get the Woman's Day magazine and saw this cute little craft! I made on for my self, and one for the lady my partner and I visiting teach!
Follow this link to make your own Peep's sunflower!
I also wanted to make this cute spring time craft, but didn't have enough time to find wooden blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment