Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Pregnant

So I found out that I was pregnant on March 10th. Since my three week mark I had just been feeling "different"! It was still too early to tell by taking an at home pregnancy test, so I waited until I was almost 5 weeks along and I set up an appointment with a doctor. I was thinking of going in the following week, but they said that I needed to go in and have a blood test done so they would know what kind of appointment to set up! So I went in and had the blood work done and they called me back within that hour and said the test was positive!!! We are so happy! I have my first doctors appointment on Monday, so hopefully everything is going well with the baby and I'll be able to give a positive update!




4 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! Congrats! I am so happy for you two! So fun! I love all the new updates too! Blog more often! :) Sorry about your tooth. Mine has been hurting me too, but I work during the day and haven't been able to go in and get it fixed. It is making me nervous. Ug. I hate teeth problems! They are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is awesome! I am so glad you put up all the new updates! I am so excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay chels. That is sooo awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete