Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

More Changes

It seems like lately our life has been one big change after the other! As I said in the previous post, I was working at The poison Apple salon. I loved it there! It was trendy and elite! I had been there two weeks and I got another job offer from a doctors office that I had interviewed with a few weeks prior. The job as a receptionist at the doctors office is full time, with benefits, and free doctor visits! There is no way I could turn this job down! I start my newest job on Wednesday, hopefully this will be the last new job i start while we are living here!
Wes has six weeks of school left! The time out here has gone by so fast! We have had so much fun out here! I just look forward to something a little more stable, but that probably is out of sight for us until Wes gets his Journeyman, And that's a good 3 -4 years away! The good thing is we have each other and it makes everyday worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment