Tates memorial ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oroville, California

So I've been trying to get our blog going for a few months now, and since I finally decided that we have something worth posting I've been motivated!
As some of you might know Wes has applied to Northwest Lineman College in Oroville, California. He had applied to start school on November 29th of this year!
On Friday I met Wes for lunch and while we were together, he got an unexpected phone call from the college saying that he was accepted to the school for the summer session which starts July 26th!
So we ARE moving to California, Wes will leave on the 24th of this month. I will finish up at work and move out there August 1st!!!!
We are so excited and can't wait to get a new start out in California!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck you two. I guess we will just have to hang out when you come back to visit. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this sounds odd, but the best thing a new couple can do is move away from home. This will be an amazing experience for the two of you. Congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete